Cathedral of Light – Metaphysical Non Denominational Church
Hello and Welcome!!
We at Cathedral of Light are waiting with arms open to include anyone who is searching for spiritual nourishment in a loving, warm, non-judgmental environment that teaches only love and believes in the intrinsic value of every person.
When we say we welcome everyone, we mean EVERYONE, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, creed, color, ethnicity, nationality.
The only requirement for belonging is the wish to be part of a community that teaches, lives, and celebrates the unconditional love of an all-loving, ever-present God dedicated to supporting its members in individual spiritual growth, loving self-acceptance, and kindness toward all.
What We Believe:
- There is One All-Loving, Ever-Present Spirit (or God, Energy, Divine Power, the universal mind…) that you may call by whatever name has meaning for you. (At COL we call it God or Love)
- We are One with that Spirit and with each other, and are here to learn to live the love that we are. We are all responsible for our own soul’s growth. We must choose to claim and live the life of love.
- Wisdom and Truth are universal; there is no “Right Way” except the way of love. Master teacher Jesus the Christ taught love, and all Masters through the ages taught the same: peace, kindness, love, the golden rule. Thoughts and Words have power to bring about inner change as we replace unloving thoughts with those of love, joy, peace, kindness.
- Prayer is powerful: not because it changes God, but because when we align ourselves with the wisdom and love that is always present for us, our inner world changes and is reflected in the outer world.
- To Heal ourselves is to heal the world. Because we are One, as individuals find an enlightened, loving way to live, we evolve the consciousness of the whole planet.
- Our role as a church and mine as Minister is to aid in that evolution by providing wisdom, encouragement, spiritual nourishment, and a loving and safe place to support each person’s growth on his/her own soul path.