The Cathedral of Light was created to be a loving home where all are free to remember the child of God they are – beyond all dogma and judgment.
We value these Church Beliefs & principles:
- The “power of the Father within” each of us
- Openness to the divine guidance of Spirit
- The power of self-forgiveness
- The freedom of accepting all right where they are in their unfolding
- The commitment to remember and live the truth that Love is all there is.
To hold in consciousness a world where all live in equality, love, peace and joy as one heart, one mind, one light.
To serve all humanity with honesty, compassion,and understanding as an expression of God’s love.
- We believe all are created equal in the image and likeness of an all merciful and loving God.
- In that awareness of oneness we extend and example that unconditional love to all.
- We follow the message of the master teacher Jesus and all other teachers who encourage us to know the “power of the Father within” and example to us how to live daily in love, peace and joy.
- We believe we are all spirit, light energy, as God created us to be.
- Therefore, we believe in life infinite and eternal for all God’s children.
Congregants affirm the following Church Beliefs at each Sunday Celebration Service:
This I Believe
I believe in a Power that is greater than I am.
A Power that flows to and through me, right here and now.
That loving Presence enfolds and inspires me
And can be used to heal all my doubts and fears.
As the Spirit of God enlightens me,
I know that creative energy in all that I see.
As I live that Truth, I am enthusiastic,
excited, expectant and at peace.